Sunday, October 21, 2012

I have been studying for the past six months all about ATMs in India, being in their 25th year. I remember that the first ATM was started by HSBC in Mumbai in 1987.  Banking industry has been expanding to serve the customers better and better by innovations and modernisations on an ongoing basis, despite being criticised by every one. This study might add some value to the information compiled / collected by me and loaded in my blog www.chowdarip.blogspot.com.  As an ex-banker, I feel extremely happy to find that contrary to the general feeling and criticism, our banks either public, private or foreign, are doing very well to meet the increasing challenges. It pains me when I read news about thefts and frauds taking place in ATMs now and then. Let us fervently hope that the industry grows and serves us all as per estimates in future. ATMs in India

No comments: