Friday, June 8, 2012

My vacation during April - May 2012 has been interesting with mixed activities in personal and professional (Official) fronts.  Having completed my annual review formalities, I started to visit Delhi on April 28 to attend and receive an award for TAPMI at the CSR event.  Again, I travelled to Delhi on May 03 to attend a two-day event on HR Outsourcing organised by NHRDN and TiE at India International Centre. Then on May 05, I proceeded to Bangalore to join my family for vacation to begin from May 07 (Monday).  But I was regularly visiting CEE in Koramangala and also communicating with Hareesh at Manipal and Nagaraj in Bangalore on some follow up works.  Me and Nagaraj attended CII program on May 11 and ISTD program on May 19.  We completed the Status Report on TAPMI's Industry-Institute-Interface report.  We also had discussions on an IBM proposal.  I completed two minor tasks of evaluating exam papers of MBA of a private University as also the eleven students' Project Reports for MESM second semester.  Typically, on the personal front I was visiting friends and relatives in Bangalore and also completed the work at my new Apartments in Nandi Woods in Bangalore.  Interestingly, I closed the vacation again with a visit to Mumbai to attend a HR Summit organised by IHRD of Bangalore in Hotel Westin, Goregaon East.  Coupled with the trip was meeting my old friends and SBI colleagues Mr KK Chatterjee, Mr Gokul Krishnan and my niece Ms Vatsala in Mumbai.  What a hectic vacation it was overall?  Enriching and fulfilling too.........

No comments: