Friday, August 24, 2012

No blogs this month!

I did not post till date in August month.  May be because I was travelling to Bangalore, involved many activities at the Institute, and assumed my new additional responsibilities as Chairman-Admissions (second stint).  Of course, there have been several developments on the personal and professional front; events around like Conferences and Alumni meets, visit of CRISIL grading team and so on.  Banking scene has also been witnessing some interesting developments including a 2-day strike this week.  Next week, SBI Manipal is shifting in to a new premises and I have dinner meet fix up with the CGM Bangalore.  News in the family front about proposals for Sravanthi, new job taken up by Abhishek (Babla) in Bangalore, Ganga's elevation as Principal with a hike in pay, Dipthi travelling from USA, etc also have been engaging my time.  

No comments: