Monday, January 3, 2011

Manipal University and European Studies

Manipal University and European Studies Centre

It is over an year and half that in June 2009, immediately after my re-joining TAPMI, Manipal (http://www.tapmi.edu.in/), I was asked to associate and coordinate with the Manipal University in their setting up a Manipal Centre for European Studies.  It is a new experience that I was involved in designing the new two years Post Graduate Program titled "Masters in European Studies and Management" (MESM), on which I worked closely with Dr Neeta Inamdar for an year to launch the program in August 2010. 

I was also associated in the Program Committee and  Board of Studies and taught a two credit course in the first semester - European Business Environment.  I wrote my testimonial in the website page of Manipal Centre for European Studies (MCES / MU).  It was a very enriching and fulfilling experience too for me personally.  Learning is eternal, after all.  Miles to go and years to come in to achieve more and more!

1 comment:

Vinay Darbi said...

Thank you sir. You are the reason for our broad knowledge of business environments in India and Europe.
Have a great year ahead.