Saturday, January 22, 2011

Social Networking : SCRIBD : A very useful site

SCRIBD : A Professional and Friendly Social Network

I have been blogging as "Professional Banker" and keep posting majorly on banking topics coupled with general items as well as some film music clippings. This is the four hundred and first blog of mine till date. Of course, I am also into Orkut, Face Book, Linked In and Twitter. There are other platforms like brijj.com; peerpower.com; authorstream.com; slideshare.com, etc where I indulge in scribbling my activities, thoughts, etc.

For uploading my papers, articles, power points, etc., I go to www.scribd.com; it is a wonderful and useful site.  In the last twenty two months or so, more than 1,34,000 viewed my 50 items uploaded.  Thanks to one and all.

No comments: