Friday, August 6, 2010

TAPMI Alumni meet at Hyderabad

I am at home on business, of course.  Being a Hyderabadi, I got an excellent opportunity to participate in the mega event e-India 2010 for three days on Aug 4-6, 2010.  Prof Mohan Kumar and myself are availing of this opportunity to host a Dinner Meet for Hyderabad Alumni of TAPMI (http://www.tapmi.edu.in/) today at Hotel Aditya Park, Ameerpet.  Mr Maddi V Sudarsan is helping us to mobilise as many TAPMIans ( I understand that there are at least one hundred alumni here). 

I would be sharing with them about new Campus, new Director, new Programs (additional PGP seats, e-GPX 2010, European Studies program, Fast Tracks, EEPs, Blue Ocean Strategy Institute, U21Global negotiations, TAPMI School of Business plans, etc) as also to propose for opening of a Chapter for the Alumni Association here.  Let me see the response and proceed with our proposals and plans.....

No comments: